GET ON-TREND LOOKS WITH ANDREW SMITH AND CORIOLISS
1) Cleanse and condition the hair using either a moisture or volume range.
2) Apply thermo heat protector and volume mousse and wrap dry ensuring hair is completely dry.
3) Starting from the nape of the head, take a horizontal section and clip the other hair away.
4) Taking around an inch-thick section, wrap the hair around the Corioliss Style Stick ensuring all the hair is wound along the barrel and none is left out. Hold the hair around the barrel until the heat has penetrated throughout the entire strand, then release and move on to the next section ensuring each is directed in different directions.
5) Repeat this throughout all sections moving up the head until all is complete.
6) Now that the hair is fully set, each section should be either broken up with a wide tooth comb by simply combing through or by fingers being run through the sections. My tip would be to use a shine pomade or cream during this last bit to ensure that frizz is kept to a minimum.
STRAIGHT WITH STRAIGHT FRINGE
1) Cleanse and condition the hair using either a moisture or shine range.
2) Apply thermo protector and a smoothing cream and blow-dry in the desired shape.
3) Using the Corioliss C3 Titanium Straighteners, take sections throughout the longer lengths and smooth the hair to produce a shiny and blunt shape. At the sides, visually pull out sections with the straighteners to create a textured look whilst giving the overall look a different appeal or dimension.
4) Fix the hair in shape using an aerosol strong hold hairspray.