The latest addition to the OSMO IKON Blonde Elevation family is the new Yellow Colour Additive. Created after responding to customer demand, OSMO IKON Blonde Elevation range allows the creation of a bespoke blonde colour service for clients, regardless of their individual hair demands and needs. This multi-use, neutralising solution is suitable for use with any lightening formula with no compromise on development time. Colourists can create a quick solution and get excellent results, which is perfect for saving time in busy salons.
The Blonde Elevation collection currently includes Premium Violet Lightening Powder with Bond Builder, Freehand Clay Additive with Kaolin Clay, the Colour Additive Starter Kit, and Colour Additives in Blue, Green, Red and Violet to help counteract brassy tones delivering the perfect super-clean base pre colour application.
The new OSMO IKON BLONDE ELEVATION YELLOW COLOUR ADDITIVE works to:
- Neutralise violet undertones
- Is perfect for use as a pre-pig tool on blondes to replace the missing colour pigments of the desired target level
- Is designed to be mixed with the existing 4 Colour Additive shades to create the perfect colour palette – e.g., Yellow + Red = Orange
- Can be added to bleach with a low volume of peroxide for a beautiful sun-kissed blonde result
- Can be added to a leave-in conditioner such as Wonder 10, asa top-up colour treatment or to help mask violet tones in blonde shades
Lesley Stitt, OSMO Global Educator, explains; “Blonde Elevation is about creating bespoke blonde techniques for your client. The ColourAdditives are cocktailed with your lightening powder and developer to help develop the tonal effect you want. With this new Yellow Additive, you now have all the primary colours so can create a rainbow of additives to tackle any colour correction and neutralise any colour you come across. As colourists we all know how hard it is to shift blue from a colour correction but if you combine the new Yellow Additive with the Red Additive to create orange, this will ensure a clean base for your blonde colour service.”
SALON PRICE: £8.35 + VAT (50ml)