On the 4th of November, hair, beauty and barbering businesses from across the UK who were finalists of the NHF’s prestigious Business Awards gathered at the Hilton Manchester Deansgate for the crowning of the winners. Nominees and guests were welcomed to the NHF’s fabulous awards evening with a drinks reception before the winners of both the Business Awards and the NHF’s Photographic Stylist of the Year were unveiled at the awards ceremony. The spectacular evening continued with a party to celebrate the success of some of the best businesses in the hair and beauty industry.
The NHF’s 2018 Business Awards categories include:
- Best independent hair or beauty salon – CODE Hair Consultants Ltd
- Best barbering business – The Master Barber’s Shop
- Best new business (winner) – H & Co. Hair Salon
- Best new business (highly commended) – VL Aesthetics
- Best client experience – Melissa Timperley Salons
- Best community support – House of Hair
- Best apprentice – Nathan Klein, Shine Hair Ltd
- Best front of house – Richard Wallace Hair
- Best innovation – eBlade Scissors
NHF President Agnes Leonard said: “We launched our Business Awards last year to recognise the achievements of business owners across the UK, so we would like to congratulate all of our winners for their hard work and determination! “The calibre of entries we received this year exceeded all our expectations, so we can’t wait to see what the entries will bring for next year’s awards ceremony which will be held in London 2019!”
Visit for more information and for the full list of winners.